In order to run your own item shop, you'll need to apply first! Staff will approve applications as often as possible, but please do not expect an immediate response! We reserve the right to reject all applications if none of them meet the shop standards. Do not post your application, or the Ayrea wolves/wildlife/familiars you have edited for your application, anywhere else but in your prompt submission. Doing so will disqualify you completely from applying.
For a comprehensive guide to Mini-shop ownership and rules, please visit the Ayrea forums! In applying, it is assumed you have read over this information and are familiar with our expectations.
- Link to 4 edited Ayrea Samples. These edits must be done by you and cannot be an exact copy of any other item, be it of this shop or outside of it. You may ONLY edit your own pets! Newbies without a pet, please contact staff through the Discord Modmail letting us know you would like to apply but do not have a pet yet! We will be able to assist you.
Once you've recieved your Mini-shop Permit, you are free to open up your shop in the appropriate area of the forums.
All applicants are granted 3 opportunities a month to apply for a Mini-shop permit. If your application is rejected, staff will be sure to attach a reasoning for the rejection and offer guidance on how to improve. Applicants are encouraged to make the revisions and reapply up until their third rejection, at which point they must wait until the following month to try again. All comments from staff are intended to help the applicant achieve the shop standard required for application approval.
Players who would like to eventually have all their characters moved over to the new Masterlist must submit an application by responding to this prompt! Please be sure to read over all required information and submit all required links accordingly.
Please note that staff members will address these as they are able to! In submitting a response to this prompt, you are acknowledging that your request may take 1-365+ days to complete, and this is acceptable to you.
Additionally, these characters will be migrated over on their old certs. Recerts are not available at this time.
- You must have an Ayrea: The Wolven Realm account in order to apply!
- You may not request a specific number for your character. Numbers are generated as the character is inputted into the system, and is entirely first come first serve and/or dependent on when the character is grabbed from the 'need to migrate' list.
- This opportunity is for previously certed characters only! Only submit certed characters, no transparent uncerts please! Uncerts will be ignored.
- Players can only submit up to 10 characters per month. Post all links in the 'comments' section of your submission! Prompts with more than 10 characters will be rejected and you will have to wait for the next month to resubmit.
- Be sure your links are not broken and the quality of the cert is the same as when it was delivered to you! Grainy images might be rejected!
In the event your application is rejected, or partially rejected (it will populate as approved with a staff comment!), please be sure to familiarize yourself with the reasoning for the rejection before reaching out to staff! All links that are rejected will need to be resubmitted with the next months application.