The Daily Grind
It's Monday somewhere...
No fancy frills to this one. We know it's not always easy getting up and getting through the day... but someone's gotta pay the bills.
So here, take some stones. Spend it on something nice. You deserve it.
Provide a direct link to 1 of your favorite pets in the shop. This can be your pet or someone elses! Use the same pet or post different ones every day; whatever makes you happiest! In order to qualify for the reward, it must be a pet from Ayrea!
Test Prompt - Monthly
Comes around every month, like clockwork~
As merely a test, we would like for you to submit 1 link to an RP that you did not write, found in the Ayrea Forums. This is just for the luls. By doing so, you will be granted stones that you did not truly earn, and a random item rolled for you by a system that does not care about you.
But we care. Even if this is just a test.
P.S. In the comments, leave us a positive review of our test prompt. Anything below a 5 stars may subject you to ejection from the test. Thank you.
Elder Peryton Upgrade
Your Peryton can become an Elder and receive Elder exclusive art! Here's how!
- You must have owned your Peryton for one month (30 days)
- Link (transparent uncert!) the Peryton you are looking to upgrade! You must own this pet!
- Please complete and link 5, 1k word RPs with your peryton being the main focus of the RP. You can link all RPs in the 'comments' section of your submission. Being the main focus means they are the main character in the RP, the RP revolves around them, or it's in their point of view, even if you are playing with other characters.
- There is a 100 stone coloring fee each time you receive Peryton Elder art.
Perks to Elderhood
- Elder Peryton will receive a +2 to all breedings, as well as an exclusive Golden Cert (when available).
|Elder Peryton Voucher||1|
Apply for a pack Alpha Voucher here!
- Must have a Pack Approval Voucher. Please attach it to this prompt!
- In the event of an Alpha Transfer, please obtain your Transfer Voucher and attach it to this prompt.
- Link the dire wolf (transparent uncert please!) receiving the upgrade. The wolf applying must be on male gendered lines.
- You may request some changes to your wolf, like scars or new items/edits, but please note that this may cause the conversion fee to go up.
- The conversion fee is 100 stone coloring fee each time you receive Alpha art.
In the event that an established pack receives a new Alpha, you may choose to apply for new Alpha lineart. To convert your chosen character to the alpha lineart, you will need to fulfill the following requirements.
Note that there is a cool-down of 6 months between alpha changes. If your pack is in the cool-down period, you can not change your alpha character even if it’s for rp reasons.
- Link to 1 newly completed RP between the chosen Alpha and any existing pack member.
- Link (transparent uncert) the existing character that is to be assigned as Alpha in the 'comments' of your submission.
|Alpha Transfer Voucher||1|
Healers Pouch Collectible (Pack Specific)
Simple Pack Collectible!
Requirements: The Murkwood Court member
How to earn: Submit 1 solo roleplay (SRP) where your character FINDS or STEALS a pouch that has been left out in the open somewhere on/around the pack territory. Must be at least 250 word count (WC).
(As a note, this item will be removed from your inventory at the end of beta testing.)
In order to run your own item shop, you'll need to apply first! Staff will approve applications as often as possible, but please do not expect an immediate response! We reserve the right to reject all applications if none of them meet the shop standards. Do not post your application, or the Ayrea wolves/wildlife/familiars you have edited for your application, anywhere else but in your prompt submission. Doing so will disqualify you completely from applying.
For a comprehensive guide to Mini-shop ownership and rules, please visit the Ayrea forums! In applying, it is assumed you have read over this information and are familiar with our expectations.
- Link to 4 edited Ayrea Samples. These edits must be done by you and cannot be an exact copy of any other item, be it of this shop or outside of it. You may ONLY edit your own pets! Newbies without a pet, please contact staff through the Discord Modmail letting us know you would like to apply but do not have a pet yet! We will be able to assist you.
Once you've recieved your Mini-shop Permit, you are free to open up your shop in the appropriate area of the forums.
All applicants are granted 3 opportunities a month to apply for a Mini-shop permit. If your application is rejected, staff will be sure to attach a reasoning for the rejection and offer guidance on how to improve. Applicants are encouraged to make the revisions and reapply up until their third rejection, at which point they must wait until the following month to try again. All comments from staff are intended to help the applicant achieve the shop standard required for application approval.
Players who would like to eventually have all their characters moved over to the new Masterlist must submit an application by responding to this prompt! Please be sure to read over all required information and submit all required links accordingly.
Please note that staff members will address these as they are able to! In submitting a response to this prompt, you are acknowledging that your request may take 1-365+ days to complete, and this is acceptable to you.
Additionally, these characters will be migrated over on their old certs. Recerts are not available at this time.
- You must have an Ayrea: The Wolven Realm account in order to apply!
- You may not request a specific number for your character. Numbers are generated as the character is inputted into the system, and is entirely first come first serve and/or dependent on when the character is grabbed from the 'need to migrate' list.
- This opportunity is for previously certed characters only! Only submit certed characters, no transparent uncerts please! Uncerts will be ignored.
- Players can only submit up to 10 characters per month. Post all links in the 'comments' section of your submission! Prompts with more than 10 characters will be rejected and you will have to wait for the next month to resubmit.
- Be sure your links are not broken and the quality of the cert is the same as when it was delivered to you! Grainy images might be rejected!
In the event your application is rejected, or partially rejected (it will populate as approved with a staff comment!), please be sure to familiarize yourself with the reasoning for the rejection before reaching out to staff! All links that are rejected will need to be resubmitted with the next months application.